10 April 2004

Val Cenis, France

 The clouds were still here today, and we had our first difference of ideas ..  I did not really want to skin up the piste again, so was prepared to buy a lift pass, the others were still in bed.

I set off for the slopes, after arranging to meet them at the paragliding take-off point, in the centre of the area.

There was very little visibility in the top half of the station, so I took my time working my way up there Testing out the lower red runs, before working over to the col from a couple of days ago.

I then went up to the middle section, and completed the runs there, finish off on the run that went past the Chapelle from the first day.

By now it was time to head off and meet the others, I worked my way back up. Coincidently as I went up the lift I saw the others just tackling the last section.

We all met up for some food and regale each other of tales of the morning.

Then as the top section was still closed I chose to go back down with them .. we still could not see a lot but all of us had been on a serious exercise .