Bertie took an opportunity to stop in several puddles.
Welcome to my world of days out. This diary of outdoor stories is recorded for my own record - recollections that I cannot guarantee are complete or even if things have been remembered incorrectly. I have added some graphs to a separate page to show the increase in distances attained as I got fitter and more ambitious now regular weekly walking is more feasible. This page shows a summary of the latest entries - for indexes and curated collections, Please use the button bar below.
14 July 2021
Karen's Local loop, Lyndhurst
Karen's house is deep in the New Forest, on the edge of fields on one side, but
heathland and forest on the other three.
Once in the woods on the other side (Shave Wood) following tracks to the breaks
through the canopy.
a loop around Shave green Inclosure keeping away from the motorway/ A31 and the
Lyndhurst road boundaries.